Podio API Documentation
Stream: Get global stream v3
Get global stream - version 3
The types of events to include in the returned activity groups.
Default value: 2
Maximum number of groups returned
Default value: 10
Index of first returned group
Default value: 0
Result is an list of objects with following properties:
- activity_groups - List of ActivitiesGroup
- app - The app from which the references are.
- data - The data associated with the events. This is only given for groups of kind "single".
- files - The files attached to the object
- id - The id of the reference.
- is_liked - True if the active user has liked this object, false otherwise.
- like_count - The number of users who have liked this object
- link - The link to referenced item
- org - Organization of referenced item
- rights - The rights the active user has on the item.
- space - Referenced space
- subscribed - True if the active user is subscribed to the object, false otherwise.
- subscribed_count - The total number of users subscribed to the object.
- title - Title of referencec item
- type - The type of activity. Can be one of: comment file rating creation update task answer rsvp grant This property is only given for groups of kind "single"
SandboxTry the operation "/stream/v3/"
You can simulate the API request by filling out the arguments below, and press the submit button to see the response.You need to be logged in to Podio to use the Sandbox. Login here