Podio API Documentation
- Filter app calendar
- Get app calendar
- Get app calendar as iCal
- Get calendar summary
- Get calendar summary for personal
- Get calendar summary for space
- Get export by ref
- Get exports by reference
- Get global calendar
- Get global calendar as iCal
- Get global export
- Get global exports
- Get item field calendar as iCal
- Get linked account calendar
- Get space calendar
The calendar is used to get the calendar for a user. The calendar includes items with a date field in the interval and tasks with a due date in the interval.
Calendar entries are always sorted by date.
Calendars are available at three levels:
- Global: All items that the user has access to along with all tasks. Items and tasks can be filtered by a list of space id's, but tasks without a reference will always be returned.
- Space: All items and tasks on that space will be returned.
- App: All items on that app and tasks on items in that app will be returned.