Podio API Documentation
This API makes it possible to search across Podio.
What is indexed
- items: title, text and number field values, comments, tags
- tasks: title, description, comments. Private tasks are searchable only by the creator and the (currently) responsible.
- statuses: body, comments
- files: name
- conversations: title, messages. Searchable only by the participants.
- profiles: name, title, skill, about, location, mail, phone, skype.
Text values are preprocessed as follows when indexed:
- Text is split into terms at space(s) and/or punctuation character(s).
- Terms are converted to lowercase and "stemmed", for example "cars" -> "car", "going" -> "go".
- Accented characters (ó, ò, ñ) are converted to the closest english equivalent.
For example, a status message such as "Toys.R.Us having Über SUCCESS!" is split into the following terms: toy, r, us, have, uber, success.