Podio API Documentation
This API makes it possible to search across Podio.
User can also limit the list of fields to search on via the search_field parameter. This parameter can contain the following values:
- name: Limit search to name field under profile section
- job_title: Limit search to job title field under profile section
- skill: Limit search to skills field under profile section
- about: Limit search to about field under profile section
- location: Limit search to location field under profile section
- mail: Limit search to mail field under profile section
- phone: Limit search to phone field under profile section
- skype: Limit search to phone field under profile section
- comments: Limit search to comments on items
- title: Limit search to fields of type title
- text_values Limit search to app fields of type text/multi line text
- email_values: Limit search to app fields of type email
- phone_values: Limit search to app fields of type phone
- num_values: Limit search to app fields of type number/decimal
- location_values: Limit search to app fields of type location
- tags: Limit search to app fields of type tags
What is indexed
- items: title, text and number field values, comments, tags
- tasks: title, description, comments. Private tasks are searchable only by the creator and the (currently) responsible.
- statuses: body, comments
- files: name
- conversations: title, messages. Searchable only by the participants.
- profiles: name, title, skill, about, location, mail, phone, skype.
Text values are preprocessed as follows when indexed:
- Text is split into terms at space(s) and/or punctuation character(s).
- Terms are converted to lowercase and "stemmed", for example "cars" -> "car", "going" -> "go".
- Accented characters (ó, ò, ñ) are converted to the closest english equivalent.
For example, a status message such as "Toys.R.Us having Über SUCCESS!" is split into the following terms: toy, r, us, have, uber, success.