Podio API Documentation
Embeds are links shared by users in statuses, conversations and comments. One or more embeds are also referred when creating items with an embed file type.
An embed can be one of five types:
- image: A direct link to a public image
- video: A link to a video service provider such as YouTube
- rich: A link to a service provider that can be displayed inline, but is not video (such as SlideShare)
- link: A link to a plain web page
- unresolved: An invalid or inaccessible link
Depending on the type, embeds will usually have a title, description and a thumbnail image available.